What comes to mind when you hear the word tradition? Boring? Uncreative? Obligatory? It doesn’t have to be any of that. When planning a wedding, […]
My goodness, it is HARD to believe we are just 24 hours away from Nu Bride The Wedding Show! How did that happen. We are NOW SOLD OUT for Friday. BUT , you still have a chance to grab one of our last few spaces left for Saturday so get involved my beauty.
SO WHAT’s REALLY GOING ON?
Friday 5th April – 5pm
- We start with a lively panel discussion with Nu Bride and friends with BBC presenter and journalist Claire Clottey on diversity and why it matters
- Our show-stopping catwalk and entertainment show
- Q&A with celebrity wedding planner Julie Perry Events on how to plan your wedding like a pro and avoid things going wrong.
- Wedding workshop
- Delicious food from former Head Chef of Harrods and drinks.
Saturday 6th April – 10:30 – 5pm
- Meet Nu Bride
- Panel discussion planning a sustainable wedding
- Q&A with celebrity wedding and event planner Julie Perry Events on how to plan your wedding like a pro and avoid things going wrong.
- Workshop: Creatively adding culture to your wedding day
- Fashion and Entertainment show.
- Workshop: Public speaking with confidence
- Meet the chef – how to create a wedding menu that everyone likes
- Panel discussion with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics – Inclusive skin care and beauty
- Fashion and Entertainment Show
- Panel discussion from those already wed: Making your marriage work
- Panel discussion: Planning a feminist wedding
- Vow writing workshop.
PLUS guests can meet an array of hand-picked, equality-minded wedding professionals and experts ready to help you make headway with your wedding planning. From inspiration to entertainment to fashion, delicious food, beauty and well being, we have everything the you need to plan your special day and happily ever after!
Nu Bride The Wedding Show
5-6 April 2019
Camden House, London, NW1
Favourite show highlights include:
- Workshops including vow writing, public speaking, stress management and how to creatively add culture to your wedding day
- Mini facials and massages from Weleda
- Free makeovers and beauty demos with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
- Catwalk shows featuring the latest looks
- Financial planning drop-in sessions with QI Financial
- Show-stopping entertainment, including a leading gospel choir (as seen on the BBC)
- Brides do Good bridal pop up shop – designer dresses at a fraction of the price with sales put towards helping end Child Marriage.
PLUS be in with a chance to *WIN* Two luxury romantic experiences for two will be up for grabs thanks to Truly Experiences!
See you there!