What comes to mind when you hear the word tradition? Boring? Uncreative? Obligatory? It doesn’t have to be any of that. When planning a wedding, […]
With just over 4 weeks to go (can you believe it) it is time to give you the low-down on Nu Bride The Wedding Show.
We have been up to mischief working behind the scenes to produce an incredible experience for you at Nu Bride The Wedding Show at our chic hosts and sponsors Camden House, North London on the 5th and 6th April 2019.
If you haven’t some of the talented exhibitors and experts you can meet at the show – you can find some of them here, our wonderfully equality-minded suppliers ready to inspire, serve you and provide an inclusive service for you and we’ll be sharing more about each exhibitor and their wedding planning tips from now until the run-up to the show.
What to Expect: Friday 5th April 2019
Join us on our show launch and preview.
We start at 5pm until 8pm
Whilst we have a limited number of tickets lift for wedding couples and their guests, this will be a show preview and is open to press, industry and anyone who wants to get a sneak peek. (We are almost sold out for this event)
Expect a glass of something bubbly, show-stopping entertainment and a chance to meet with our equality-minded exhibitors. We’ll also be having a panel discussion on wedding diversity and an on the sofa session with leading celebrity planner regularly featured in HELLO Magazine sharing insider tips!
What to Expect: Saturday 6th April 2019
You are in for a treat!
We kick off at 10:30am (If you want a goody bag come early, once they are gone, they are gone!)
Nu Bride will be hosting a short tour at approx 11am and 2pm in the afternoon, so if you want to meet me (and my team), ask questions and be introduced to each incredible exhibitors to help you plan and make the most out of your time at the show, make sure you arrive in good time for either of these tours!
What else is going on?
- Learn to public speak and do a speech like a pro, or simply learn to say your vows with confidence in our fun and friendly public speaking workshop
- Beauty & wellbeing tips
- Fashion shows twice a day
- Lively panel discussions on topics including; planning a feminist wedding, planning a sustainable wedding and hear from the couples who wed before you on how to make your marriage work!
- Top tips from a leading celebrity planner regularly featured in HELLO Magazine on how to avoid your wedding planning going wrong!
- Vow writing workshops (get creative and learn how to write your own vows from the experts)
- Discover how to creatively fuse cultures together
- Show-stopping entertainment
- Visual inspiration brought to life with incredible installations from the understated to the grand
- DELICIOUS food from the former head chef from Harrods!
- Access to quality wedding suppliers to help you plan your day. And a whole lot more, ALL included in your ticket price.
You excited? We are.
If you have already grabbed your hands on some tickets, smart! We can’t wait to host you! If you haven’t, sync your diaries with your best people and reserve your tickets today . We are intentionally capping numbers to give you the best experience, tickets will not be sold on the door, we are expecting the show to sell out – so once they are gone, they are gone!
Want the best experience?
On Saturday 6th April, we recommend you either attending first in the morning at 10:30am or from 2:00pm onwards to avoid the lunchtime rush, so you can get the most out of your time with us.