I tell you something, being styled by celeb stylist and designer Charlie Brear is an absolute dream! No one knows how to transform an outfit with […]
Well gorgeous. I will not beat around the bush.
Nu Bride is launching a wedding show next year and you’re invited!
Well I’ve been up to right mischief over here.
You said your piece. I LISTENED!
I’ve been working hard behind the scenes and it gives me great pleasure to announce Nu Bride will be launching its very own wedding show on the 5th-6th April 2019.
As you may know, Nu Bride ran an extensive reader survey , which revealed 64% of readers attended UK mainstream wedding shows and over 94% of those who attended, felt that mainstream wedding shows were dated, lacked inspiration for modern couples, lacked inspiration for culture and multicultural couples, were too samy and did not adequately serve your needs. (Yes, a whopping 94%)
Staggering really. As some of your feedback mirrored my own experience 7 years ago. I started my blog because I was frustrated with the lack of representation for me as a modern bride who is also black, I felt the same frustration at wedding shows, seeing tanning product after tanning product, little to no diversity, the same exhibitors at each show and the same inspiration. Nu Bride is all about bringing about change, 2019 is most definitely the year of change and it’s time to add some spice and introduce Nu Bride The Wedding Show.
This boutique, interactive and immersive wedding show will be the first of its kind in the UK and bring the best bits of Nu Bride to life. Exhibitors will be invited to apply, must be equality-minded and will be carefully chosen by Nu Bride.
SO, I have listened to all of your common concerns and Nu Bride The Wedding Show will provide all of this and more:
- Representation and inspiration for stylish modern couples
- More inspiration and representation for hair, beauty for ALL skin tones and hair types
- More culture to inspire
- More variety
- More ideas for modern weddings
- Top quality and friendly equality-minded suppliers
- Something fresh and new
- Practical and relevant help from professionals with managing finances not just for your wedding, but planning for your marriage and your life together.
- Fashion, beauty, food and immersive entertainment
- Workshops and panel discussions exploring those key wedding planning tips to wedding planning gripes from managing conflict/ to overwhelm
- Wedding Wellbeing
- A dedicated show feature on planning for your life beyond a wedding day
- Not a tanning product or pushy sales person in sight!
- Your chance to ask ME all your burning wedding planning questions
- And a whole MORE!
When Nu Bride, When?
5th – 6th April 2019.
Taking place in this STUNNING brand new contemporary luxury North London venue Camden House . Featuring the ex-food and beverage team from Harrods and host to world class events for the likes of MTV, Facebook and the BBC, you are going to be in for a treat and more importantly something refreshingly new.
Whilst we continue to work behind the scenes to create a wedding show you don’t want to miss out on, to make you are the FIRST to grab your tickets, the moment they go on sale, please fill out the relevant form to register your interest to attend.
Can’t wait to see you there!