Nu Bride welcomes chic modern wedding submissions of couples from a variety of ethnicities, cultures and gorgeous shapes and sizes.
If you are getting married shortly or have recently got married and would like to share moments of your wedding day with Nu Bride readers, please do get in touch, your weddings are an inspiration to us.
I also LOVE to hear a good proposal story, so please send those in too and follow the submission terms below!
Designers and Wedding Suppliers
If you are a wedding business or designer and would like your business featured on Nu Bride and have a sponsorship enquiry; please visit the Sponsor & Advertising page for further information.
If you are a wedding dress designer and have a collection you would like added to New Collection feature on Nu Bride, please send any details and high res images of your collection and follow the submission terms below.
Photographers & Cinematographers
If you are a photographer or cinematographer with a real wedding, engagement or styled shoot that you would like to submit, please follow the submission guidelines carefully below.
On Nu Bride, I like to feature both well established and up and coming modern talented suppliers that fit Nu Bride’s style and ethos. Your work must be creative, original, high quality and inspirational. As a wedding blogger I often see lots of variations of the same thing, so am elated when I discover something different to show my readers.
Plus, I am keen to feature suppliers who work, or offer services in the UK, are deliciously kind and love what they do.
Please note: Nu Bride is a modern wedding blog so I like to showcase modern weddings and suppliers.
- Please send medium-res images at 960 pixels wide via file sharing programmes like DropBox or WeTransfer or Two Bright Lights. (My poor inbox gets clogged up when I get lots of large files sent to me directly!)
- If possible please only send highlights of around 15 images first. This so I can confirm if your submission is right for Nu Bride. Please send a link to your work, or send images via a file sharing programme (if using Dropbox, please send the ‘link’, please do not share a folder.
- If your submission is successful I will ask for further images and where relevant, you will be sent a short questionnaire for the couple to complete.
- If you are not the photographer sending images, where relevant, please ensure you detail who to credit for photography.
- For real weddings / engagement shoots, please send 60 -100 images showcasing the best moments of the day; from the emotions, atmosphere, detail (stationery, shoes, dresses etc) venue and surroundings.
- Please note: Reportage / documentary and fine art photography will be favoured over posed photography.
- Cinematographers: Please send embed codes or vimeo links for video footage.
- If you are submitting a wedding on behalf of a couple, please, please, PLEASE ask their permission BEFORE submitting to Nu Bride!! I cannot feature their wedding without their expressed permission. There is nothing more disappointing than receiving a stunning wedding which I do not have the permission to feature.
I always like to feature lots of fresh content on Nu Bride, as such I try to feature work that has not already been featured online. However, I love to share, if your work has or will be featured elsewhere online, I have a teeny tiny request to wait at least 6 weeks before submitting to other blogs. This helps to keep both Nu Bride’s content and your work as fresh as a daisy.
A little love note: I do get lots of lovely submissions in my inbox daily and sadly I am not be able to feature every submission on Nu Bride, so please do not get offended if I say no. It does not mean that your work is not gorgeously gorgeous!
Any questions do please ask. I would love to hear from you so do get in touch!