COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Hello you! I have a stonking competition for you today. A chance to win a FREE engagement shoot with talented natural light wedding photographers Daria and Marek of plenty to declare photography.
I met Daria and Marek on a styled shoot last year and loved how they worked together with passion and professionalism, mixed in with a gorgeous sense of humour.
Their work speaks for itself.
We are both super excited to be able to offer you the chance to celebrate your engagement and ‘practice’ being in front of a camera before your very own wedding day.
Read on to find out more about plenty to declare and those all important details on how to enter!
MEET YOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS
Hi! This is us. Daria and Marek from plenty to declare wedding photography.
Besides photography we love home-made food, long travels and Grumpy Mule coffee.
With so many people living in the fast lane, photography still is and will always be a catalyst for memories and a way to capture those most precious moments forever. There is a real beauty in being able to re-live the moments while looking at the photographs. That’s our reason for choosing this job.
We show great sensitivity towards our clients and craft the images around their personalities. So don’t be scared and join in the fun.
OUR ENGAGEMENT SHOOTS
Engagements are BIG part of our service.
We love them. They give us the opportunity not only get to know the couple better, but also to have some fun time, one on one.
Our clients often refer to engagement shoots as a great way to overcome barriers and get comfortable in front of the camera.
Our engagement / pre-wedding shoots, can take place anywhere, from parks and woodland to small towns and big cities or somewhere special to the couple.
We would love for the winning couple of this competition to come up with their own creative or crazy idea for the shoot. From our side we will do our best to help and fulfil their dream and provide you with beautiful photography to capture these moments.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
♥ THE PRIZE ♥
Now onto the juicy part!
One lucky couple will receive a FREE engagement session, worth £350, to take place in April or May 2014
The images from the shoot will also be featured on Nu Bride! Hurrah!
- You will receive high-resolution and fully colour corrected images (minimum of 30) from your engagement shoot on a USB to share online or reprint
- The images will be edited and posted to the lucky couple within 10 working days from the date of the shoot.
- You can order your prints via plenty to declare wedding photography, but they are not included in the prize. Details available on request.
♥ HOW TO ENTER ♥
To enter you must follow these 3 steps:
1. Create a Pinterest Board named ‘My Nu Bride Engagement Shoot’. You can pin any images that inspires your engagement shoot. This could be any creative ideas you have, props, something that tells the story of you and your beloved, where you met, special places, your proposal, your wedding theme, colours. Entirely up to you. You can be as simplistic or grand as your heart desires.
2. Submit a link to your ‘My Nu Bride Engagement Shoot’ Pinterest Board to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a photograph of you and your beloved, your names, address and preferred location for your engagement shoot.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition closes at 5pm (GMT) 1st March 2014.
- Winning couple with be contacted by email shortly after 2nd March 2014.
- To enter, you must currently be engaged with a plan to get married in either 2014 or 2015.
- The engagement session must be taking place in London or outside of London up to a 50 mile radius in April or May 2014. Please note: Travel expenses required outside of the 50 mile radius, must be covered by the winning couple.
- The prize is to win an engagement shoot worth £350 with Plenty to Declare Photography, plus images from the shoot on a USB.
- The engagement shoot will last 2-3 hours.
- Competition entries must be received by 5pm (GMT) on Saturday 1st March the 1st 2014.
- The prize is not refundable or exchangeable.
- Only one entry per couple is allowed via 1. Creating a Pinterest Board named ‘My Nu Bride Engagement Shoot’, 2. Emailing a link to this board to email@example.com 3. ‘Liking’ Nu Bride and plenty to declare wedding photography on Facebook
- Couples must agree in writing upon having images from their engagement shoot published on Nu Bride
- Most heartfelt and creative Pinterest Board will win and the adjudicators decision is final.
© Nu Bride 2014